Monday, April 07, 2008

A cheers to luxury

Close your eyes and think of the most luxurious thing that could ever grace your Ikea dining room table that you purchased on Craigslist. If your brain is screaming SWAN ICE SCULPTURE then we think a lot alike my friend. A thousand thanks to Megan for fulfilling my dream of owning a reusable ice sculpture mold! It truly is the gift that keeps on giving. Just imagine the party possibilities?!

Michael and I enjoyed it's inaugural outing with pepper encrusted bison steaks and a large amount of wine. Nothing says pretentious Monday night dinner for two quite like a freshly molded ice swan (propped up on an ice tray for traction). Let's just say my parents are coming to town this weekend and we will be taking this baby out for another swim...

3 comments:

chira said...

i didn't even known you could purchase such things..... and it didn't even chip.... thats pretty nifty!

HI! i found you thru mo love. :)

Unknown said...

Sweet Fancy Moses.

I don't know what's more impressive: Swany or the fact that you started blogging again.

Either way I'll take it.

compexvi said...

Who would've thought? The perfect gift indeed.